The ZIVING brand is an association of orthodontic specialists created with the aim of providing the best services to its clients. ZIVING is the brand or trade name of the company SONRIE, S.L., and has different affiliates nationwide, who provide orthodontic services through a transfer of rights. Through this website, you can access the section of each of our affiliates by going to: "options" - "centres" - select centre.
SONRIE, S.L, is responsible for this website, and makes this document available to Internet users, the purpose of which is to comply with the obligations established in Law 34/2002, of 11 June, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) and other applicable regulations, as well as to provide information on the conditions of use.
- DATA IDENTIFYING THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE.
In compliance with the duty of information regulated in art. 10 LSSICE, the necessary details of the owner who manages the services and domain of this website are provided below:
- SONRIE, S.L.
- VAT NO: B25386475
- Registered office: C/Torres de Sanuy núm 36 de Lleida.
- Telephone: 973 72 50 93
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
- Registered in the Mercantile Register of Lleida under volume 464, book 36. Daughter L-8618.
If you have any queries, please contact us by telephone or by e-mail.
Any person, whether natural or legal, who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities, whether free or for a fee, developed through this website assumes the status of user, and as such, through said access, undertakes to observe and strictly comply with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable, thereby obliging themselves to make correct use of the website. If the user does not agree with these conditions of use, he/she must refrain from using this portal and operating through it.
The user shall be liable to SONRIE, S.L., or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
SONRIE, S.L. reserves the right to unilaterally make any modifications it deems appropriate to its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and the services provided through the portal, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such modifications, with publication on the provider's website being understood to be sufficient.
The duration of the provision of the portal service is limited to the time when the user is connected to the website or to any of the services it provides. Therefore, the user, each time he/she intends to use the portal, should carefully read this Legal Notice, as the same and its respective conditions of use may be altered at any time. Therefore, the validity of the aforementioned conditions will vary depending on their exposure and will be maintained while they are duly published, until they are replaced by others.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The purpose of these conditions of use and browsing is to regulate the relationship between the owner of the website, SONRIE, S.L., as service provider, and the users who access, browse and enjoy the service offered.
www.ziving.com provides free and unrestricted access to a large amount of information, services and data (hereinafter, "the content"), owned by SONRIE, S.L., or its licensors, to which the user may have access.
The user must access our website in accordance with good faith, the rules of public order and these General Conditions of Use. Access to our website is at the user's own exclusive responsibility, and the user shall be liable in all cases for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to us.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that our website offers, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and these conditions and, by way of example, but not limited to, not to use them for:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology, human rights violations or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public order.
- Intentionally introducing computer viruses into the network or carrying out actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the physical and logical systems of SONRIE, S.L., creator of the website, or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which SONRIE, S.L., provides its services.
- Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of SONRIE, S.L.'s computer systems or those of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that violates the secrecy of communications and legislation on the protection of personal data.
- Impersonating the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party, using their registration codes to access the different services and/or contents of the website.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding exploitation rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
The user is prohibited from any type of action on our portal that causes an excessive overload of our computer systems, as well as the introduction of viruses, or the installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or in short may cause damage to our computer systems.
SONRIE, S.L. does not guarantee that its website complies, in whole or in part, with the laws of other countries. Therefore, if the user resides or is domiciled in any place other than Spain, and decides to access and/or browse this website, he/she does so at his/her own responsibility and risk, and must ensure that such access and/or browsing complies with the local legislation applicable in his/her case.
SONRIE, S.L. shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from a denial-of-service attack, viruses or any other technologically harmful programs or materials that may affect your computer, computer equipment, data or materials as a result of using this website or downloading content from it or to which it redirects.
SONRIE, S.L. reserves the unilateral right, without prior notice, to terminate the membership of any user who the organisation considers to have violated the conditions governing the use of our website, without the user being entitled to any claim of any kind for this type of action. Likewise, it reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against those who violate these general conditions of use, the user accepting that failure to initiate such action does not constitute a formal waiver thereof, and that such action shall remain in force until the legal statute of limitations for infringements.
We can change them at any time: please check the date of issue each time you log on to our website to ensure that no changes have been made that may affect you.
All notifications and communications between users and SONRIE, S.L. shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by post, email or telephone communication. Users should contact SONRIE, S.L. by:
- a) Sending by post to the following address: C/Torres de Sanui núm 36 de Lleida.
- b) Communication by telephone call to the following number: 973 72 50 93
- (c) By e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By using this website, the user implicitly accepts that most communications will be made electronically. For contractual purposes, the user consents to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that any communication sent to him/her electronically complies with legal requirements.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The owner of the website undertakes to process the user's personal data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the matter. Specifically, it undertakes to apply the provisions of the LO 3/2018 of 5 Decemberon the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, and in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website, including, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to SONRIE, S.L., and none of the exploitation rights over them may be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website, regardless of whether or not they are subject to intellectual property rights.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of SONRIE, S.L., and it may not be construed that use of or access to the website grants the user any rights over them.
The total or partial reproduction, exploitation, distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights is prohibited. Any use not previously authorised is considered a serious breach of the author's intellectual or industrial property rights.
In order to make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as any of the contents of the website, the user must notify SONRIE, S.L. of this circumstance, attaching the relevant information.
In any case, SONRIE, S.L. assumes no liability whatsoever for any intellectual or industrial property rights owned by third parties that may be infringed by a third party or by the user.
SONRIE, S.L. cannot assume any responsibility for the content that may appear on third party websites, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these links or hyperlinks. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections to third-party websites does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the person accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct functioning and visualisation of the website. The cookies used are, in any case, of a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient and disappear when the user's session ends. Under no circumstances do the cookies provide personal data and they will not be used to collect them.
- IP ADDRESSES
The website servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a name automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the internet. This information is recorded in an activity file of the server, which allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measures that allow us to know the name of page impressions, the name of visits made to web servers, the access point, the order of visits, etc.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
SONRIE, S.L., by making this website available to users, aims to offer them a quality and transparent service, using the utmost diligence in the provision of the same, as well as in the technological means used.
The information provided on this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its accuracy, completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
A SONRIE, S.L. shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind arising from, but not limited to:
- Errors or omissions in the content. SONRIE, S.L. does not guarantee that the contents will be permanently updated, nor that they are free of any type of error.
- Lack of availability of the portal. SONRIE, S.L. shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused to the user as a result of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the website service, as the operation of these networks depends on third parties.
- The presence of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents that may alter the computer systems, electronic documents or user data, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it. It is the responsibility of the user, in any case, to be provided with adequate tools to protect against harmful computer programmes.
The user is fully aware that the mere browsing of this website, as well as the use of its services, implies the acceptance of these conditions of use.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship established between SONRIE, S.L., owner of the website, and the user shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force, and both nationals and foreigners using this website shall be subject to it.
The resolution of any possible controversy that may arise shall be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Lleida.
If you have any questions regarding the conditions of use of the website or any of the other content contained in this legal notice, please contact us using the contact details provided.