- DEFINITION OF COOKIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the hard drive or in the browser of the computer, tablet, smartphone or equivalent device with Internet browsing functions and help, among other things, to personalise the services of the website owner, facilitate browsing and usability through it, obtain aggregate information on website visitors, enable the reproduction and display of multimedia content on the website itself, allow elements of interaction between the user and the website or enable security tools.
Below, we will detail the types of existing cookies according to their functionality.
- TYPES OF COOKIES AND THEIR USE
The different types of existing cookies are classified according to the following characteristics:
2.1.- According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies. are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies. Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2.2.- According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies. These facilitate user browsing and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchases, filling in forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc.).
- Preference or personalisation cookies. These are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users (browser, language, configuration, etc.).
- Analysis or measurement cookies. These are those that allow the responsible party to monitor and analyse the behaviour and activity of website users. They are used in order to make improvements to the website based on the analysis of this behaviour.
- Behavioural advertising cookies. These are those that store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on the same, which is displayed on the user's browser or on the user's social networks.
2.3.- According to the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies. These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookiesThese are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses its own technical cookies for which it is not necessary to obtain the user's consent, as they are excluded from the scope of application of the art. 22.2 of the Law 34/2002of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. On the other hand, it also uses third-party analysis or measurement cookies, which require the user to be obtained, although they are purely for statistical purposes and are unlikely to represent a risk to the privacy of users.
In order for the user to be able to identify the cookies used on this website, they are identified below:
|This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
|This cookie is set by Google and is used to distinguish users.
|This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytics report on how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source of visitors and the pages visited is anonymised.
|These cookies are set through embedded youtube videos. They record anonymous statistical data on, for example, how many times the video is shown and which settings are used for playback. No confidential data is collected unless you are logged into your Google account, in which case your choices are linked to your account, e.g. if you click "Like" on a video.
SONRIE, S.L. displays information about this Cookies Policy through a banner that appears at the bottom of the website at the beginning of each session. Through the banner in question, you can choose between different actions:
- "Reject cookies".If it does click in this option, you will only be accepting the use of necessary cookies, which are essential for the proper functioning of the website, and you will be refusing the installation of any other cookies that the website may use. In the case of restricting or blocking cookies, the functionalities of the website may be reduced.
- "Allow selection": In this option you will first have to select the type of cookies you want to be installed on your computer/device, and then do the following click in the "allow selection" option. SONRIE, S.L. only uses two types of cookies:
- Necessary Cookiescookies: are essential for the proper functioning of the website, they help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Without them the website would not be able to function properly. They do not collect personal data.
- Statistical or measurement cookieshelp website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and providing information in an anonymous form, in order to make improvements to the website based on the data collected.
With regard to the necessary cookies, it is not possible to choose whether or not to allow their use or installation simply because they are essential for the proper functioning of the website, which is why, if you choose the option to "reject cookies", in addition to technical cookies, statistical or measurement cookies will be accepted, unless the option to install statistical or measurement cookies is unchecked.
- "Allow all cookies": If you choose this option, all the cookies that the website uses will be installed. In this case, you would only be giving your consent to the use of the necessary cookies and statistical or measurement cookies, as these are the only ones used by SONRIE, S.L. on this website.
- REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
We do not recommend that you restrict or block cookies, as this may affect the functioning and quality of our services and websites and, therefore, your experience may be less satisfactory. However, at any time, users may exercise their right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website, blocking or disabling them by modifying the configuration of the browser options installed on their computer, which will allow them to reject the installation of all or some of the cookies.
In this section we detail the steps to follow to delete cookies from your browser. Depending on the browser you are using, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Select the "tools" icon.
- Click on "configuration".
- Click on "show advanced options".
- In the "Privacy" section click on "content settings".
- Delete cookies: Click all cookies and site data.
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click to delete the navigation data (empty the Cau memory).
- Close and restart the computer.
For more information on Chrome: Http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer. Version 11
- Select Tools / Internet Options.
- Click on the "General" tab.
- In the "Browsing History" section, click to delete browsing history on exit.
- Select "Delete files".
- Select "Delete cookies".
- Click on "Delete".
- Click "OK".
- Close and restart the computer.
For more information on Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookies-files-in-internet-explorer
- Version 18
- Select Firefox / History / Clear recent history.
- Next to "Details", click on the down arrow.
- Select the following checkboxes: cookies, Cau memory, active logins.
- Using the "time period to delete" drop-down menu, select "All".
- Click on "Clean now".
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari Version 5.1
- Select the Safari / Edit / Reset Safari icon.
- Select the following checkboxes: Delete history, Delete all website data.
- Click on "Reset".
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
- Options - Advanced - Cookies.
- Cookie settings control the way Opera handles cookies and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information on Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
- Other browsers.
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
It is possible that this Cookies Policy may undergo modifications in the future, therefore it is advisable that every time the user accesses this website, he/she should consult this policy again in order to be properly informed about the updates that have been made.
- CONTACT US